CDC kids After School Care program is designed keeping in mind the children who go to formal schools and are looking for a friendly and social environment that facilitates learning and a variety of extra-curricular activities after school. The program is structured in a way where children can learn, play, and grow all under one roof even after school is over for the day. The areas of focus remain on the social and emotional development in a child along with fun-filled activities that enhance the Creativity Quotient in a child.
Facilities as a part of the After School Care program:
– Pickup service from bus stop or drop off point.
– Homework assistance
– In-house day care curriculum filled with creative activities
– Social and emotion skill enhancement
– Story Time Audio Visual / Roleplay / Puppetry)
– Personality Development
– Monitoring the nutrition quotient in a child