At CDC kids, the infant care program is designed in a way so as to provide the best quality care along with a safe and secure environment for your baby. The program caters to children between the age groups 6 months – 1 year. Full-time infant care nurses are on board with us to provide the best to your child during the early developmental years. The program focuses on the motor skill and physical development of the child to make the transition from tender infancy to independent toddlers.
Why choose infant care at CDC kids:
– Age appropriate activities to foster development in a child during the early years.
– State of the art, safe and secure infant care sections.
– Nurses and Care-providers following a 1:2 ratios.
– 24×7 CCTV surveillance and live streaming for parents.
– Regular monitoring of the child’s growth and development milestones.
– Child-friendly toys and equipment
– Heath check-up by paediatricians every quarter.