The Maternity Bill 2017, an amendment to the Maternity Benefit Act, 1961 was passed by both house of the Parliament in 2016-17 and received assent from President of India in March 2017. The new law makes it mandatory for every establishment with 50 or more employees to provide a Daycare or a crèche facility within a prescribed distance of about 500 meters from the workplace.
The HR of the organisation is to ensure that all employees are able to have access to the daycare or crèche. This is done not only to fulfill the compliance, but to improve the working atmosphere of the organisation, where parents are rest assured about their little ones while at work.
CDC kids, with an experience of over 10 years in Early Childhood Education and Care provides the best class safe and a secure environment for children, topping it up with an international standard Montessori Learning Curriculum. CDC kids, partners with corporate organisations as a childcare partner and creates a suitable child-friendly environment for their employees.
Exclusive Preschool and Childcare facility for your employees, set up inside your campus / premises
- Swift setting up of the centre as space is not a constraint
- Corporate is allowed to exercise control on the look and feel of the centre.
- Holidays and timings are mapped in accordance to the requirements of the Corporate
- The centre is easily accessible for the employees as it is within the campus / premises and is also set up exclusively for the corporate only.
- All operations are managed by CDC kids.
- Fit out and setup cost is borne by the corporate and shared with CDC kids.
Preschool and Childcare centre in closest proximity to your office, can be tied up with and seats depending on your requirement can be blocked. Such Nearsite centres are accessible to other corporates in the vicinity too.
- Facility is available for usage from day 1 as the centre is already well established.
- The entire setup cost is borne by CDC kids.
- Encourages retention of employees and improves productivity of the corporate with no much investment involved.
This is a commonly preferred option by most of the corporates, wherein you can block certain seats or subsidize childcare services for employees at any of the CDC kids centres.
- Ease of access to employees as they get to choose among different CDC kids centres across Bangalore.
- Tie up corporate employees are given admissions on a priority basis and are also given additional privileges.
- No investment involved to be done by the corporate.